Covid 19 extra requirements and changes
Due to Covid 19 there are a few changes we need to make to our procedures to ensure your safety, our safety and the safety of our vulnerable island community. Please rest assured that the Good to Go Scheme we are part of is a guarantee that we have completed risk assessments and are following all the protocols as recommended by the Scottish Government and we request that our guests also follow the guidelines to ensure a happy and healthy stay.
- Please bring all your own bed linen and duvet covers (1 x super king bed, 2 x double bed, 3 x single beds), towels, bath-mat and tea towels. There are 4 pillows per double and 2 per single.
- We will provide duvets and pillows, clean mattress and pillow protectors for each booking. For the next 2 months we are leaving 72 hours between bookings to reduce risk.
- As far as possible, please bring all the food you will need for the duration of your stay.
- Please wear masks when in shops.
- Please clean the property with the provided cleaning materials on your departure so we can safely then go in and do a proper clean. Please bin all your rubbish in the provided bins outside.
- When we clean the property, we will do a thorough clean, followed by disinfecting surfaces, floors, and common touch points such as door handles etc with a virucidal solution.
- Please observe the current government advice re social distancing and show respect to the island’s residents.
- Please carry hand sanitizer and use it frequently.
- Please avoid taking unnecessary risks that may require emergency services should something go wrong.
- Please note we are offering 100% refunds on bookings that have to be cancelled due to Covid 19.
- Please cancel your trip should you or any of your group be showing any symptoms of Covid 19. We are happy to refund your money rather than risk anyone bringing the virus to the island.
- Please inform us immediately if you or any of your party show symptoms of Covid 19 whilst you are here.
- Please be aware the ferry may be on a greatly reduced service due to social distancing rules laid out by the government for public transport.
In spite of our best efforts and adherence to Association of Scottish Self Caterers cleaning protocols and following of the Scottish Governments guidelines we cannot be held liable should any of our guests contract Covid 19 whilst staying in our property.
We have implemented the afore mentioned preventive measures aimed to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 among our guests, ourselves, those who work with us, other visitors to the island and the island and wider population as a whole. However, we do not guarantee or warrant against the risk of infection.
None of the information provided herein is intended as medical advice. This Notice and Disclaimer is intended as a warning to our guests of the risk of contracting COVID-19, a disclaimer of our liability, and an explanation of some of the things we’re doing to mitigate the risk of the spread of COVID-19, as well as some of the things we believe our guests can do to help.